Make sure your home is ready for delivery
Consider the following:
- Are there any road or delivery restrictions?
- Is your driveway complete?
- Are all the stairs complete and safe?
- Are all paths clear of snow, ice, mud, rocks and other material?
- Is there sufficient parking for our delivery trucks?
Our delivery companies deliver with the highest level of care, however, due to safety and liability issues they will not provide any extra floor protection. If you require extra floor protection inside your home, consider providing carpet runners or other materials such as taped-down cardboard. Avoid materials such as drop cloths or plastic sheets as they can cause an increased slip or trip hazard.
If appliances need to be taken apart and reassembled
If removing any piece of an appliance is necessary to get the unit into your home or into its designated area within the home, a fee will be charged. Please check with your local Coast Appliances product expert for more information.
Double-check contact information
Please double-check and confirm all delivery and contact information. If we deliver to an incorrect address, cannot contact you at the time of delivery, or if the delivery cannot be made or is delayed for any reason, additional charges may apply for wait times or additional deliveries.
Only disconnected and uninstalled appliances can be removed
Please be aware that delivery drivers can do haul-away, but they do not uninstall, hook up or install appliances. You can arrange with your salesperson to have a professional installer provide these other services for you. The haul-away fee must be paid at the time of invoicing.
Before signing for your appliances
Before you sign the invoice, it’s very important that you confirm everything was received in good order, or you will not be able to claim any further damages. Make sure to inspect all appliances as well as your house for damage.
If you have any questions about Coast’s delivery process, please contact your nearest Coast Appliances store.
Free Local Delivery Promotions
• Standard Appliances only
• Anything oversized will be subject to additional charges
• Built-in Refrigeration doesn’t qualify for free delivery
• Professional Style Ranges don’t qualify for free delivery
• Normal access – not too many stairs, no tight corners, no low ceilings
• Additional costs may be incurred due to difficult access
• Additional costs may be incurred if doors need to be removed – both appliance and within the home
• The Miele brand is excluded from the promotion as sales are processed directly on their online portal
• Missed deliveries will be subject to a missed delivery fee
Here is the full list of Free Delivery exclusions: Built-in Fridges, Sub Zero, Bluestar, Thermador, KitchenAid, JennAir, Fisher &Paykel, Dacor, Blomberg, Fulgor Milano, Liebherr, Gaggenau, Professional Ranges – 30,36,48 and 60” sizes, Wolf, Bluestar, Thermador, KitchenAid, JennAir, Fisher & Paykel, Dacor, Fulgor Milano, Café (36” only), Bosch (36” only), Double Wall ovens – all brands, BBQ’s – 36, 48, 54” models (all brands)