Appliance Delivery - In Home & Touchless Delivery
Coast has instituted a contact free, in home delivery policy in most regions.
We’re committed to ensuring in home delivery is done in a safe and responsible manner, that will ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
The following guidelines will be adhered to when entering occupied homes:
- No delivery personnel will work while feeling sick or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms.
- Masks and gloves will be worn at all times during the delivery.
- Hand sanitizer will be applied if gloves need to be removed during the delivery.
- Uncrated outfacing surfaces touched by gloves, will be sprayed with disinfectant and wiped down.
- New latex gloves will be applied prior to conducting any installation services.
- Physical distancing of 2 meters will be adhered to at all times during the delivery.
- Customers will be asked to leave the room while we complete the delivery/installation
- Delivery personnel will request and record a verbal signature of the customers full name.
Please contact your closest store to coordinate your delivery.
If you are in Saskatchewan or Manitoba, we may accommodate in home delivery in these areas under specific circumstances. You can also reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coast has instituted a contact free customer pick up policy.
- Please contact your local store to coordinate pick up at our nearest pick up center.
- Pick up centers are prepared for contactless and physical distancing compliant pickups.
If you are experiencing any flu like or COVID-19 symptoms, we ask that you remain in isolation and contact your store to make alternative arrangements or delay pickup.
If you require appliance removals during your scheduled delivery, please contact your local store to coordinate removals. We will advise the special steps to be taken including:
- Removals are taken to the designated drop spot and wiped down with disinfectant cleaner.
- Delivery personal are wearing protective gloves when handling removals.
Installation and Assembly
We are unable to complete installation and assembly during your delivery in all regions at this time. Please contact your local store with any questions about installation.
Coast delivery teams are proactively taking steps to keep your delivery safe including:
- Strict isolation policy for any delivery personnel feeling sick or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms.
- Gloves applied prior to each delivery.
- Contact free and physical distancing procedures in place to support customer requirements.